(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A 16-year-old was sent to the hospital after an accident at the intersection of 24th and Angelique streets.
Police were called to the intersection around 2 p.m. on Thursday for an injury accident.
A red car was at the stop sign heading north on 24th Street when authorities say a white SUV failed to yield and collided with the car.
Sgt. Tracy Barton said a 16-year-old was transported to the hospital by EMS, while the other driver refused transport.
- Police: Teen sent to hospital after SUV fails to yield at Midtown intersection
- Police: Driver fails to yield sending three to hospital
- Police: Driver ejected after a SUV fails to yield at light
- Weekend Midtown Shooting Update
- Midtown fire destroys garage
- SJFD battles midtown blaze
- Police searching for driver after midtown crash
- Updated: Man shot in midtown
- Junteenth celebration held in midtown
- New women's shelter in midtown