(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- The St. Joseph Police Department has confirmed one person is dead after a shooting on Henry Street Monday night.
Officials said a homicide investigation is underway.
Neighbors said an argument broke out Monday evening in the area of 10th and Henry Streets.
Stay with KQ2 has more information becomes available.
- Police confirm one dead, homicide investigation underway in Monday night shooting
- Police respond to shooting in midtown Monday night
- Suspect in police custody after Monday night fatal shooting
- Investigation Underway After House Fire
- St. Joseph police investigating shooting death as homicide, suspect in custody
- St. Joseph Police Confirm ID of Shooting Victim
- Police continue to investigate shooting, suspicious death
- SJPD investigating shooting incident
- Man in custody after standoff Monday night
- Police Investigating Rollover Accident