(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Several law enforcement agencies carried out a special operation that led to 98 traffic stops and 17 arrests.
The operation involved a law enforcement helicopter and 40 officers from the St. Joseph Police Department, Missouri Highway Patrol, Buchanan County Drug Strike Force, and ATF.
Officers made 98 traffic stops that lead to 67 tickets issued and 17 arrests. The arrests resulted in various charges including state and city warrants, and traffic and drug investigations. One firearm was also seized.
- Police helicopter operation leads to 98 stops, 17 arrests
- Helicopter operation leads to 26 arrests
- Police Use Helicopters for Operation
- Special police operation leads to 50 stops, 13 arrests
- Police stop 77 cars in overnight operation
- Police operation stops 68 vehicles in four hours
- Police Make 5 Arrests During Overnight Operation Targeting Fleeing Drivers
- 14 arrested in overnight police operation targeting stolen vehicles, fleeing offenders
- Walmart will sell 98¢ reusable bags at checkout carousels to cut down on plastic
- Apple Blossom parade float to feature 98 and 99-year-old king and queen