(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph police are investigating two separate shootings that took place Friday night and Saturday.
The first shooting happened in midtown St. Joseph around 11:45 p.m. Friday. When officers arrived they found a 17-year-old with a gunshot wound. The teen was taken to the hospital with severe injuries.
Officers were called to a separate shooting at 16th and Francis around 2:00 p.m. Saturday.
Police said several shots were fired. People were hit but suffered minor injuries. Police are looking for the suspects involved.
Police have not said if both shootings are connected.
- Police investigate 2 separate shootings in St. Joseph
- St. Joseph police investigate shooting at East Hills Mall
- St. Joseph police investigate explosion in manhole
- Police investigate woman's death at St. Joseph shelter
- Police Investigating after Child Shot in St. Joseph Apartment Building
- St. Joseph Police Confirm ID of Shooting Victim
- St. Joseph police investigating shooting death as homicide, suspect in custody
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph