(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph police are investigating a stabbing that happened on Labor Day.
Police were called out to the area of 7th and Francis around 6:15 p.m. Monday to investigate a fight.
When officers arrived, they found a 27-year-old man with a puncture wound to the head.
Police said the victim was stabbed by a 52-year-old man during a fight.
The suspect ran but was later arrested by police a short distance away.
The victim was treated and released from the hospital.
No names have been released.
- Police investigating Labor Day stabbing
- Police investigating after Southside stabbing
- First responders treated to Labor Day lunch
- Police resume fatal stabbing investigation after prosecutors send back case
- Stabbing death leads to homicide investigation
- New program trains laborers
- Camp goers celebrate Labor Day weekend at Mozingo Lake
- MSHP reports only 5 roadway deaths during Labor Day Weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm and sunny for Labor Day
- Police: Puppy Stabbed During Fight Between Roommates