(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Patrol officers and detectives are investigating a southside shooting that sent one man to the hospital Thursday night.
The shooting happened at about 9:47 p.m., on Thursday in an alley on the 6000 block of Washington Street.
The St. Joseph Police Department arrived on the scene to find a man had been shot and was suffering minor injuries. He was taken to Mosaic Life Care for treatment.
SJPD's Sgt. Brad Kerns was one of the officers investigating Thursday night. Kerns said the investigation uncovered blood s=and one bullet casing but no leads to the shooter's identity.
This is the fourth shooting in six days not including an officer-involved shooting that left one man dead on Saturday.
If you have any information, you are encouraged to call the TIPS hot-line at 816-238-TIPS.
- Police investigate shooting on Washington Street
- Suspect charged in Washington Street shooting
- Police continue to investigate shooting, suspicious death
- SJPD investigating shooting incident
- SJPD investigating overnight shooting
- Police Identify Victim in Deadly Shooting on Lafayette Street
- Police respond to shooting at 14th and Messanie Streets
- Police Investigating Rollover Accident
- Highland police investigating deaths
- Vigil held for Henry Street shooting victims