(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Police are looking for multiple suspects in a fatal stabbing that happened in midtown St. Joseph.
The stabbing occurred at 831 South 23rd Street around 5 p.m. Thursday.
RELATED STORY: ONE DEAD IN STABBING IN MIDTOWN ST. JOSEPH
Police say a vehicle left the area around the time of the incident, but it is unknown whether the vehicle is connected to the stabbing.
Neighbors in the area are providing St. Joseph Police with surveillance videos.
Stay with KQ2 for more updates.
- Police looking for suspects in fatal stabbing
- Police identify victim in Wednesday night's fatal stabbing
- Police resume fatal stabbing investigation after prosecutors send back case
- Police investigating Labor Day stabbing
- Stabbing Suspect Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Suspect in police custody after Monday night fatal shooting
- Suspect Charged in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Police: Puppy Stabbed During Fight Between Roommates
- Police Identify Victim in Fatal House Fire
- Police Pursuit Ends in Fatality Crash