(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Multiple power outages have been reported in areas across parts of St. Joseph.
The outages occurred around 6:30 a.m. Monday morning.
KCP&L said the outage was caused due to a down power wire located at Leonard Road and Rainbow Court.
According to a KCP&L power outage map, almost 1,200 residents in the area of Gene Field and Cook Road between North Woodbine and Bishop Road are without power.
Another 1,500 residents in the area of Gene Field Road and Faraon Street between North Woodbine and North Riverside Road are also without power.
At 9:30 a.m., KCP&L said they had restored power to around 800 residents, but another 600 plus were still without.
KCP&L said they are aware of the issue, and are working to get it fixed.
- Power Outages Reported in St. Joseph Area
- Power outage reported in southeast St. Joseph
- Widespread Power Outage Hits St. Joseph
- St. Joseph-area election results
- Several hundred people without power in St. Joseph area
- Power outages reported near Maryville, crews working to restore power
- Snow storm causes power outages across the area
- Earthquake Shakes St. Joseph Area Friday
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate