(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The advisory was issued after a malfunctioning valve in a water storage tank caused water pressure to drop below a certain level.
The area affected is south of the St. Joseph city limits and is detailed below:
· Starting at the NW boundary of impacted area – State Highway 59 forms the western boundary North to the intersection of W. Parker Rd.
· The area south of W. Parker Rd. going east to King Hill Ave. Rd. North (also known as State Rt. V).
· The area south of Hwy 752 (also known as Alabama, East Hyde, and Mason Rd.) going east to I-229.
· The area south of I-229 to I-29
· The area west of I-29 as it runs south from I-229 to county rd. O
· The area south of county rd. O as it runs east to 50th Rd. SE
· The area west of west off 50th Rd. SE as it runs south from county rd. O, including Pigeon Hill Rd. going south
· South on FF to South on H (all areas south of this)
· South on H to MM to DD (all areas south of this)
· Including the village of Faucet
Customers who have provided contact information to Missouri American Water are being notified via the company’s emergency notification system. This information is also posted on the Missouri American Water Facebook Page.