(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) According to Missouri American Water, a precautionary boil water advisory that was issued yesterday has been lifted.
The advisory was issued after a malfunctioning valve in a water storage tank caused water pressure to drop below a certain level.
The area affected was south of St. Joseph city limits extending to the Platte County line.
As stated in a press release, it is no longer necessary to boil water before drinking and/or cooking.
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory has been Lifted
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory in Effect South of St. Joe
- Precautionary boil water advisory in parts of St. Joseph
- Union Star boil advisory lifted
- Boil advisory lifted for Savannah
- Boil advisory lifted for Wathena
- Precautionary Boil Order Lifted for Areas South of St. Joseph
- Precautionary boil water advisory for 30 customers in south St. Joseph
- Boil water advisory lifted for south St. Joseph
- UPDATE: Officials to deliver bottles of water during Daviess County precautionary boil order, water reduction