(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A precautionary boil water advisory is in effect for about 30 customers in St. Joseph.
The advisory is for customers on Mt. Zion Rd. south of St. Joseph from State Highway V to SE Moore Rd.
According to Missouri American Water, a contracter hit a water main causing reduced water pressure, which triggered the precautionary measure.
Officials are notifying residents in the affected area.
The advisory will last approximately 24 hours.
- Precautionary boil water advisory for 30 customers in south St. Joseph
- Precautionary boil water advisory in parts of St. Joseph
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory in Effect South of St. Joe
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory has been Lifted
- Precautionary Boil Order Lifted for Areas South of St. Joseph
- Boil water advisory lifted for south St. Joseph
- Boil Advisory Affects Part of St. Joseph
- UPDATE: Officials to deliver bottles of water during Daviess County precautionary boil order, water reduction
- District #1 of Daviess County placed under precautionary boil order, water usage reduction
- Union Star boil advisory lifted