(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) - Due to a water main break, Missouri American Water has put out a precautionary boil water advisory for parts of St. Joseph.
According to the Missouri American Water's Facebook page, the advisory is for the following locations:
Hwy. 36 from S. 28th St. east to Belt Hwy.
Pear St. from S. 28th St. east to Belt Hwy.
S. 28th St. from Pear St. north to 36 Hwy.
Belt Hwy. from Pear St. north to 36 Hwy.
This is a precaution due to a water main break.
Missouri American Water is asking customers to boil water for three minutes before drinking or cooking. Water is safe for washing and bathing.
The advisory will remain in effect until the water is tested and is confirmed to be safe for consumption. Water quality tests will be conducted on Sunday.
- Precautionary boil water advisory in parts of St. Joseph
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory has been Lifted
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory in Effect South of St. Joe
- Boil Advisory Affects Part of St. Joseph
- Precautionary boil water advisory for 30 customers in south St. Joseph
- Precautionary Boil Order Lifted for Areas South of St. Joseph
- Boil water advisory lifted for south St. Joseph
- Boil Advisory for Parts of DeKalb County
- Parts of Maryville placed under boil advisory
- Boil Advisory issued for parts of Plattsburg