President Donald Trump will be arriving in Missouri on Wednesday Nov. 29. Air Force One is scheduled to land at St. Louis Lambert International Airport at approximately 1:30 p.m. This marks his second trip to the Show Me State in three months.
The president will then speak at the St. Charles Convention Center.
No further details of the event have been made public yet by the White House.
According to the Kansas City Star, the president's speech comes as he and other Republican leaders are seeking to pass tax overhaul legislation before the end of the year.
In October, the House passed a $1.5 trillion bill and now the Senate GOP leaders hope to get their bill through this week.
In August, Trump visited Springfield, Mo. to discuss the need for tax reform.
Stay tune with KQ2 for further updates.
- President to Visit Missouri on Wednesday
- Rotary International President Visits St.Joseph
- Missouri Western names fifth president
- Missouri Western welcomes new president
- Governor visits northwest Missouri ahead of Missouri River flooding
- President Trump to visit Kansas City
- Congressman Graves visits flooded areas of northwest Missouri Thursday
- Sen. Blunt visits flood damaged areas in northwest Missouri
- President Trump approves major disaster declaration for Missouri
- President Trump approves major disaster declaration for 20 Missouri counties