(DENVER, Co.)— A professional bull rider died after being injured during a competition at the annual National Western Stock Show in Denver.
The Professional Bull Riders Association said Mason Lowe died Tuesday evening.
Lowe, 25, of Exeter, Missouri, was ranked 18th in the world.
Lowe competed at Civic Arena in St. Joseph last year in the Amped Up Pro Bull Riding Tour.
- Professional bull rider dies after rodeo injury
- Donated professional clothes available for Northwest students
- Maryville man dies from injuries in I-29 crash
- Slain University of South Carolina student died from multiple sharp force injuries, authorities say
- Texting Driver Causes Multi-Vehicle, Injury Accident
- Injuries reported in accident on Highway 33
- Rollover crash results in minor injuries
- Rollover accident results in no injuries
- Patriot Guard Riders escort fallen soldier's remains returning home to St. Joseph after nearly 70 years
- Pair of Injury Accidents Keeps Emergency Crews Busy Friday Morning