The Missouri State Legislature is currently debating on a bill that could ban conversion therapy in the state.
The bill would prohibit mental health professionals from engaging in the practice of attempting to change an individual's sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Proposed Bill Could Ban Conversion Therapy
- Local Group Certifies New Therapy Dogs
- #MeToo Opens the Conversation at Persisterhood Panel
- SJSD has first "Coffee with Conversation" event
- New Bill Would Ban Texting While Driving for All Ages
- This bill could ban e-cigarette flavors nationwide
- Program Designed To Keep Youth Mental Health Conversation Alive
- Businesses continue conversation over I-229 Double Decker Bridge
- Hawaii is considering a bill that bans cigarette sales to anyone under 100
- CIP Committee Finalizes Project Proposals