It's going to be a quiet end to the workweek here in northwest Missouri and northeast Kansas. Expect mostly sunny skies for your Friday. High temperatures will be near average in the middle 80s for Friday and into the weekend.
Saturday will be another sunny & warm late summer day before another round of rain and thunderstorms move in Sunday afternoon into Monday. This is looking to give us another round of some beneficial rain. Rainfall amounts right now could be anywhere from half an inch to almost an inch. We'll continue to keep you updated!
Tuesday through Thursday next week looks to be mostly sunny & comfortable with highs in the lower 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Quiet weather then rain chances this weekend
- Rain Chances This Weekend
- Rain & Snow Chances for Weekend
- Rain chances return this weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Spotty rain chances this week, generally quiet
- A Quiet Friday & Weekend Ahead
- Cooler Temperatures & Rain Chances For The Weekend
- Rain Chances Increase Saturday
- Rain Chances Moving In
- A quiet and very warm weekend ahead