Ashley Thraser announced Monday that she will be kicking off her campaign for Buchanan County Circuit Clerk.
According to a press release, Thraser and her husband Matt are lifelong Buchanan county residents and community volunteers.
“Our community should have sound, ethical, hard working leaders," Ashley Thrasher said. "My professional experience makes the Circuit Clerks office a logical fit, and one that I am well qualified to lead."
- Race for Buchanan County Circuit Clerk Begins
- Thrasher wins Buchanan County clerk's race
- Race for Buchanan County Presiding Commissioner Begins
- Schaefer wins race for circuit judge
- Voters choose Sawyer over Guthery in Buchanan County Commissioner's race
- Circuit court judge defeated in primary
- Former Buchanan County Deputy Appears in Court
- Buchanan County Sheriff Warns of Phone Scams
- Buchanan County Kicks Off 2018 Debt Free
- Buchanan County Files Lawsuit Against Big Pharma