A very nice day on Friday with warm temps in the low 60s. For tonight, we will see an increase in cloud cover heading into the overnight hours as our next storm system moves into the area on Saturday bringing the chance for a few showers with highs in the mid 50s.
We'll slowly rebound back to the lower 60s by Sunday with partly sunny skies after some lingering morning showers. We'll finally be back up to mid-April temperatures by early next week with highs in the upper 60s early next week with mostly sunny skies on Monday.
There is another chance of rain in the forecast for Tuesday into Wednesday as another storm system passes through. High temperatures will be in the middle 60s. We will be approaching 70 degrees by Thursday with mostly sunny skies.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Rain Chances Increase Saturday
- Storm chances increase Monday
- Rain Chances Moving In
- Rain Chances This Weekend
- A nice Saturday on the way with rain chances Sunday
- Slight Storm Chance on Saturday
- Rain & Snow Chances for Weekend
- Some Rain Chances For Wednesday
- Rain Chances in the Forecast
- Rain chances return this weekend