After a very nice weekend, things do begin to change for the upcoming workweek. For tonight, partly cloudy skies are expected with lows in the 60s.
Monday could see a stray shower with mostly cloudy skies and highs in the upper 80s. For Tuesday and Wednesday, sunshine returns with highs in the upper 80s.
Big changes are on the way for the end of the week. Rain chances return to the forecast Thursday through Saturday. Some uncertainty with how much rain will fall so keep with KQ2 for more updates. Highs will only be in the low 80s to end the week.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Rain Chances in the Forecast
- Rain Chances Increase Saturday
- Rain Chances Moving In
- Rain Chances This Weekend
- More rain chances in the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Continued rain chances this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Scattered rain chances for Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances increase on Wednesday