Monday has been a dreary and cool day with plenty of rain but the end is in sight. For tonight, the rain will come to an end and eventually the clouds will begin to breakup. Lows will be in the low 60s.
Tuesday is looking to be another cool, and dry day. The cloud cover will keep us below average with high temperatures only into the upper 70s. Certainly going to feel like Fall!
Wednesday and Thursday will be dry with mostly sunny skies. Highs will continue to be on the cool side in the upper 70s and lower 80s. Rain chances will return Thursday night and Friday. Temps warm back into the upper 80s and low 90s next weekend.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Rain moves out and temps stay cool
- KQ2 Forecast: Temps stay cool as clouds move in
- Cool Temps With a Few Rain Chances This Weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm moves out, cold temps move in
- Staying Cool & Breezy But Sunny This Workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying cool for Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying cool this weekend
- Rain Chances Moving In
- Rain moves in Sunday
- Widespread rain moves in