(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— The American Red Cross in St. Joseph went out to communities to provide meals while people individuals prepare for flooding.
Red Cross volunteers took lunches and waters to people preparing for the flood in Craig, St. Joseph and other communites.
The Red Cross will be going out into communities throughout the week to help during the flooding and will continue to look for more volunteers.
If you're interested in volunteering for the Red Cross, call 816-232-8439.
- Red Cross helping workers during flood, looking for more volunteers
- St. Joseph Red Cross volunteer helping out with Dorian efforts
- Local Red Cross Volunteer Deploys to California
- Red Cross volunteers working to help communities impacted by recent flooding
- American Red Cross preparing to help communities hit by flooding
- Volunteers to help flood effected areas
- American Red Cross preparing for next steps in flood relief
- Red Cross closing Mound City shelter as flood waters recede
- Red Cross taking in residents impacted by Missouri River flooding
- Red Cross Supports Local Veterans