(AGENCY, Mo.)— American Red Cross volunteers spent Friday afternoon going door-to-door in Agency, Mo., establishing the number of people impacted by recent flooding.
"It's very important," Red Cross volunteer Dorothy Gilk said. "We come from all over and I'm from Minnesota. I've been doing this for 14 years and I love giving back to those in need."
Red Cross teams wanted to meet with residents to determine what assistance each individual needs in order to clean up from the flood.
Volunteers will be in Rosendale Saturday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
For more information, visit redcross.org or call 1-800 RED CROSS.
- Red Cross volunteers working to help communities impacted by recent flooding
- Red Cross helping workers during flood, looking for more volunteers
- Red Cross taking in residents impacted by Missouri River flooding
- Local Red Cross Volunteer Deploys to California
- American Red Cross preparing to help communities hit by flooding
- Red Cross offering relief resource center for those impacted by flooding
- St. Joseph Red Cross volunteer helping out with Dorian efforts
- American Red Cross preparing for next steps in flood relief
- Red Cross closing Mound City shelter as flood waters recede
- Red Cross Supports Local Veterans