(LIVINGSTON COUNTY)— According to the Livingston County Sheriff's Office, water has covered portions of the U.S. 36 westbound lanes near Utica.
On its Facebook page, the Livingston County Sheriff's Office said water has also covered part of U.S. 65 south of Chillicothe at the Grand River Bridge.
Authorities are also asking MoDot to shut down the westbound lanes of U.S. 36 near Utica.
- Rising flood waters cover parts of U.S. 36
- Pedestrian struck along Hwy 36
- Pedestrian killed on 36 Highway
- US 36 Closed Due to Hog Spill
- Police investigating car accident on 36 Highway
- 1 injured in 36 Highway rollover accident
- SJPD identifies man killed along Highway 36
- Flash Flood Watch issued for parts of the area
- Precautionary boil water advisory in parts of St. Joseph
- 2 Injured in Crash on Highway 36 in Doniphan County