(LIVINGSTON COUNTY)— According to the Livingston County Sheriff's Office, water has covered portions of the U.S. 36 westbound lanes near Utica.
On its Facebook page, the Livingston County Sheriff's Office said water has also covered part of U.S. 65 south of Chillicothe at the Grand River Bridge.
Authorities are also asking MoDot to shut down the westbound lanes of U.S. 36 near Utica.
- Rising flood waters cover parts of U.S. 36
- Flooding closes Highway 36 on both sides of Chillicothe
- Pedestrian struck along Hwy 36
- Pedestrian killed on 36 Highway
- Couple rescued from flood waters
- Flooding effects Amazonia as river level rises
- Hwy. 59 remains closed as water still covers roadway
- US 36 Closed Due to Hog Spill
- Police investigating car accident on 36 Highway
- 1 injured in 36 Highway rollover accident