(FAUCETT, Mo.) Two people were taken to the hospital after their vehicle rolled over several times Wednesday morning.
The wreck occurred on Southwest State Highway V between Southwest Vincent and Southwest Call Road at approximately 7:15 a.m.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol Crash Report, the crash occurred as a 2004 Buick Lesabre was traveling southbound on an ice-covered roadway.
The vehicle crossed the centerline before the driver overcorrected and traveled off the right side of the highway, striking an embankment.
The Buick overturned several times before coming to rest on its top on the west side of the road, facing north.
Daniel Anderson, 58, was seriously injured in the accident and was flown to Mosaic Life Care by helicopter. Mary Anderson, 52, was driving and suffered moderate injuries and was taken to Mosaic by a Buchanan County ambulance.
Neither were wearing their seat belts at the time of the accident.
- Rollover Accident Sends Two to the Hospital
- Rollover accident sends one to hospital
- Police Investigating Rollover Accident
- Multi-vehicle accident sends two to hospital
- Accident on I-29 Sends Two to the Hospital
- Accident on Belt Highway sends motorcyclist to hospital
- Rollover accident in St. Joseph Sunday afternoon
- Rollover accident results in no injuries
- 1 injured in 36 Highway rollover accident
- Collision Sends Cyclist to Hospital