(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) - Emergency crews responded to a rollover vehicle accident at the intersection of S. 11th Street and Seymour Streets Thursday afternoon.
According to St. Joseph Police, a 55 year-old male was driving north on S. 11th St. when the driver swerved off the road and rolled down a hill. The driver believed he was going to rear end a car in front of him.
The driver only experienced minor injuries and refused medical treatment.
The vehicle struck power poles, that resulted in downed wires. Crews from KCP&L were on scene to assess the damage.
It is believed that the lines were owned by AT&T.
- Rollover crash results in minor injuries
- Rollover accident results in no injuries
- 2 suffer minor injuries after Belt Hwy. crash
- Drivers in Belt Highway crash suffer minor injuries
- Two people sustain minor injuries in crash Thursday morning
- Two drivers receive minor injuries in crash Wednesday morning
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle on I-29, suffers minor injuries
- 1 injured in rollover crash on I-29
- Police Investigating Rollover Accident
- Woman injured in rollover crash in St. Joseph