(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A Rosendale man is charged with unlawful use of a weapon after threatening a Vapor Maven employee with a handgun on Monday.
According to a probable cause statement, Bryan Atkins, 20, walked into Vapor Maven at 8:15 p.m. on the North Belt Highway, and grabbed a female employee .
The statement continues to say Atkins pointed a handgun at the employee and told her to take her clothes off. She told Atkins there were security cameras and that's when Atkins left.
Atkins is being held in Buchanan County Jail on a $7,500 cash only bond.
- Rosendale man charged for threatening Vapor Maven employee with gun
- Boil water advisory for the City of Rosendale
- Flooding leads to multiple water rescues in Rosendale
- 102 River sets record crest in Rosendale, surpassing 1993
- Man charged with threatening to 'shoot everyone' and bomb Altec
- Man Arrested After Threatening to Shoot Deputies
- Former School Employee Charged with Stealing Over $10,000 from PTA
- Former MWSU officer charged after allegedly accessing employee's computer
- Government shutdown threatens Oats Transit
- Man Threatening Suicide Dies After Officer-Involved Shooting