(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Flooding has once again closed Route 45 south of St. Joseph from Route 116 at Rushville to just south of the village of Iatan.
Route 45 joins more than 300 roadways statewide that are closed due to flooding, including U.S. Route 59 towards Atchison, Kansas and Interstate 29 north of St. Joseph.
- Route 45 closed south of St. Joseph
- MoDOT: U.S. Route 59 south of St. Joseph to be resurfaced beginning Tuesday
- Fire destroys home in south St. Joseph
- St. Joseph institution closes doors permanently
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph celebrates pride
- Precautionary Boil Order Lifted for Areas South of St. Joseph
- Boil water advisory lifted for south St. Joseph
- Vacant home catches fire in south St. Joseph Monday morning