(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) U.S. Route 59 is now open to one lane traffic from Rushville to Atchison, Kan., according to the Missouri Department of Transportation.
Due to some water remaining over one lane of U.S. Route 59, traffic will be narrowed to one lane and directed through the area with temporary traffic signals.
The road has been closed since March 21.
For more updated information, click here.
- Route 59 reopens to one lane traffic from Rushville to Atchison, Kansas
- Highway 59 reopens into Atchison, Kansas
- Flooding closes Hwy. 59 near Atchison, Kansas
- Flooding closes Highway 59 near Atchison, Kansas
- Highway 59 shutdown from Rushville to Atchison, includes Amelia Earhart Bridge
- U.S. Route 59 now completely open from Atchison, Kansas to St. Joseph
- U.S. Highway 59 reopens
- Flooding concerns grow for Rushville
- One lane of Highway 59 open to traffic
- Atchison, Kansas man sentenced for trafficking meth