Kansas City Royals centerfielder Lorenzo Cain, first baseman Eric Hosmer, and third baseman Mike Moustakas all decline the club's qualifying offers Thursday.
The club offered each of them the $17.4 million qualifying offer for 2018, but it was expected that each of them would decline the offer.
The trio was a part of the 2014 World Series appearance and the 2015 World Series Championship.
- Royals Trio Decline Qualifying Offers
- Royals Offer All-Star First Baseman $147 Million Deal
- Royals Release 2018 Schedule
- Royals Postpone Sunday’s Game
- Royals Heat Up Kauffman Stadium
- Roster Moves For The Royals
- Royals sign 1st round pick
- Instagram users report massive decline in followers
- Royals offer voucher for free ticket to fans who bought Opening Day tickets
- Royals Pitcher Pleads Guilty to DUI