KANSAS CITY, Mo.- The Kansas City Royals have signed the club's 2018 first round pick.
The Royals announced the signing of right-handed pitcher Brady Singer Tuesday.
The Kansas City Royals have signed RHP Brady Singer, the 2018 first round pick.
The deal reportedly worth $4.25 million.
Singer played three seasons at the University of Florida.
He was the 18th overall pick in the June amateaur draft.
- Royals sign 1st round pick
- Royals Sign Young Japanese Star Pitcher
- Royals top 2018 draft pick surprises parents on Christmas
- Chiefs nab 1st round bye, host throughout AFC playoffs
- Royals Release 2018 Schedule
- Royals Trio Decline Qualifying Offers
- Royals Postpone Sunday’s Game
- Royals Heat Up Kauffman Stadium
- Roster Moves For The Royals
- Royals Sign Outfielder to One-Year Deal; Place Pitcher on Disabled List