(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph fire crews responded to an early morning fire at a house on the 2600 block of Mary St. Tuesday.
It's not known what caused the fire at this time, SJFD says the home was vacant.
Stay with KQ2 for more updates on this story.
- SJFD battles early morning blaze
- SJFD battles midtown blaze
- SJFD battles Southside blaze
- SJFD Battles Early Morning House Fire
- SJFD battles house fire Sunday morning
- SJFD battles Faraon street house fire
- SJFD battles brush fire at Kohl's
- Multiple fire crews battle backyard blaze
- SJFD responds to Southside fire
- SJFD responds to vacant house fire Wednesday morning