(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph Police are investigating a rollover crash that happened near N. 11th St. and Grand Ave. in St. Joseph Saturday night.
According to the St. Joseph Police Department, the crash happened at around 10:49 p.m. after a vehicle struck construction equipment and overturned. The vehicle also hitting a parked car.
The driver of the vehicle was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.
Police say that alcohol may have been involved in the crash.
Officers continue to investigate the incident.
- SJPD: Alcohol may have been involved in rollover crash Saturday night
- SJPD involved in multiple pursuits across city
- SJPD hosts youth camp
- SJPD investigating shooting incident
- SJPD calls death "suspicious"
- SJPD investigating overnight shooting
- SJPD Receives Child Exploitation Training
- SJPD hosts camp for kids
- SJPD warns of phone scam
- SJPD investigating traffic crash that killed 1 Monday morning