(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The St. Joseph Police Department is investigating a shooting overnight that sent one person to the hospital.
Police said officers responded to a call of shots fired around 2 a.m. Monday morning on Wilton Drive off 59 Highway.
When they arrived on scene, one hispanic male in his mid-20s was shot in the abdomen or hip area.
Police said it was an ongoing dispute about property damage that escalated to the man being shot.
The man was taken to the hospital by ambulance. The condition of the man is unclear.
No arrests have been made. Police are still investigating.
Stay with KQ2 as more information becomes available.
- Overnight shooting sends one man to hospital
- Overnight shooting sends one to the hospital
- Overnight Shooting Sends One to the Hospital
- Overnight Stabbing Sends Two to Hospital
- Shooting in Midtown Sends One Man to Hospital
- SJPD investigating overnight shooting
- SJPD investigate overnight shooting
- Collision Sends Cyclist to Hospital
- Police investigating after overnight shooting
- Crash on I-229 sends one man to hospital