(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A man was taken to the hospital following a stabbing early Friday morning.
According to the St. Joseph Police Department, at 1:22 a.m. a deputy stopped for a vehicle at the 3 mile marker of Southbound I-229 and found that the driver had injuries consistant with a stab wound.
The victim was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police also say that the victim knew the suspect.
No suspects are in custody at this time.
- SJPD investigate overnight stabbing
- SJPD investigating overnight shooting
- SJPD investigate overnight shooting
- SJPD investigating shooting incident
- SJPD investigate Thursday night shooting
- SJPD Investigating Armed Robbery at Gas Station
- SJPD investigating shots fired at a home
- SJPD investigating after Saturday night shooting
- SJPD hosts youth camp
- SJPD calls death "suspicious"