(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- The St. Joseph Police Department is investigating a shooting, which sent one to the hospital Thursday night.
According to the SJPD, officers received a call of a disturbance at around 8:30 Thursday evening at the 1600 block of Faraon Street.
Officials said one person was sent to Mosaic Life Care with minor injuries from an apparent gun shot wound.
Police did find evidence at the scene.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS hotline.
- SJPD investigating shooting incident
- SJPD working incident on Garfield Ave
- SJPD Investigating Armed Robbery at Gas Station
- SJPD hosts youth camp
- SJPD calls death "suspicious"
- SJPD Receives Child Exploitation Training
- SJPD hosts camp for kids
- SJPD warns of phone scam
- SJPD investigating traffic crash that killed 1 Monday morning
- SJPD investigating body discovered in burned down north end home