(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- The St. Joseph Police Department is investigating a shooting, which sent one to the hospital Thursday night.
According to the SJPD, officers received a call of a disturbance at around 8:30 Thursday evening at the 1600 block of Faraon Street.
Officials said one person was sent to Mosaic Life Care with minor injuries from an apparent gun shot wound.
Police did find evidence at the scene.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS hotline.
- SJPD investigating shooting incident
- SJPD investigating overnight shooting
- SJPD investigate overnight shooting
- SJPD investigate Thursday night shooting
- SJPD investigating after Saturday night shooting
- SJPD working incident on Garfield Ave
- SJPD Investigating Armed Robbery at Gas Station
- SJPD investigating shots fired at a home
- SJPD hosts youth camp
- SJPD calls death "suspicious"