School officials say their usual hospital grade hand sanitizer is only effective against bacteria and not viruses.
The St. Joseph School District is taking advantage of students out of the classrooms during spring break for some deep cleaning.
Posted: Mar 10, 2020 10:40 AM
Updated: Mar 10, 2020 10:40 AM
- SJSD is Taking New Steps to Keep Schools Clean
- SJSD Hires New Administrators
- SJSD wants kids immunized
- Big surprise for SJSD elementary school
- SJSD Amends 2018-19 school year budget
- SJSD celebrates National School Lunch Week
- SJSD decides to increase school security
- SJSD students brainstorm for greater schools
- SJSD is improving security at its schools
- SJSD responds to state school year ending
Scroll for more content...