(ST.JOSEPH, Mo.) The Wyeth Tootle mansion welcomed a very special guest from out of town this weekend. Saturday, December 9, Santa Claus and his elves stopped by the mansion to visit with kids.
Executive Director of St. Joseph Museums, Sara Wilson said the Santa meet and greet was a great free event for families with young children.
“I know that some of the people that live around us can’t afford to pay a whole lot to visit a Santa. So we really just wanted them to be able to come and have that Christmas experience at the beautiful Wyeth Tootle mansion,” Wilson said.
Over one hundred kids got the chance to meet St. Nick and tell him exactly what they wanted for Christmas this year.
After chatting with Santa, families snacked on cookies and made Christmas ornaments to take home.
- Santa Makes a Stop at the Wyeth Tootle Mansion
- Wyeth-Tootle Mansion offers Easter egg hunt
- Annual car show brings many to Wyeth-Tootle mansion
- Historic Mansion Hosts Easter Extravaganza
- Driver falls asleep, crashes into wall outside former Geiger Mansion
- Preservation architect undergoes restoration work on Krug Park Mansion
- Museum Hill neighbors balk at utility boxes outside scenic mansion
- Santa visits Country Cookie
- Museum holds Breakfast With Santa
- New Lt. Governor Makes Stop In Atchison