(SAVANNAH, Mo.) A Savannah High School teacher under investigation has resigned, according to district administrators.
The district announced on Tuesday that the Savannah R-III Board of Education accepted the teacher's resignation and came to terms on a separation agreement.
The teacher was placed on administrative leave earlier this month.
The school district would not detail the nature of the allegations which led to the investigation. Police are also investigating the allegations.
The teacher has not been charged or arrested.
KQ2 has chosen not to release the name of the teacher pending the outcome of the investigation.
- Teacher Under Investigation Resigns from Savannah School District
- Savannah School District responds to threat made at middle school
- Voters to decide tax levy increase for Savannah School District
- Fire at Savannah Square
- Director of Finance Resigns from St. Joseph School District
- Savannah R-III District Board Sends Out Survey on School Schedule Change
- Three SJSD Principals Resign from District
- Savannah placed under boil advisory
- Boil advisory lifted for Savannah
- 69-cent levy for Savannah schools fails at the polls