(ANDREW COUNTY, Mo.) Two vehicles collided on U.S. 71 near Savannah in Andrew County Tuesday morning which sent one person to the hospital.
The crash happened just before 7:00 a.m. on U.S. 71 three miles north of Savannah.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol reports that a 1996 Toyota pickup truck collided with a 2006 Honda pickup truck after pulling into the path of the Honda truck from a stop sign. The collision caused the Toyota truck to go off the right side of the roadway and into a ditch.
The driver of the Toyota truck, Benjamin Woosley, 58, sustained moderate injuries and was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash. He was taken to Mosaic LIfe Care by ambulance.
The driver of the other vehicle, 21-year-old Kaitlin Christeson, was not injured.
- Savannah man injured in Tuesday morning crash
- Savannah man seriously injured in Andrew County crash
- Man seriously injured in motorcycle crash north of Savannah
- 3 injured in Sunday morning crash
- Savannah man killed in rural Platte County crash
- Fire at Savannah Square
- 2 people injured in 3-vehicle crash on Frederick Ave. Tuesday morning
- Albany car crash seriously injures one Tuesday night
- Two injured in Sunday morning crash, police investigating
- Three injured in high-speed crash on I-35 Wednesday morning