(SAVANNAH, Mo.) Will Walker may seem like a normal 14-year-old, but he hasn't had a normal life.
Walker has been battling synovial sarcoma for the last five years and through it all, he's kept a positive outlook.
He's a big Kansas City Chiefs fan, so an organization called FAM- Fighting All Monsters started a fund for him to go to Miami for the Super Bowl.
Between donations and a surprise from Kansas City-based City Lifestyle, enough money has been raised for Walker's trip.
- Savannah teen battling cancer receives funds for Super Bowl trip
- Savannah teen battling cancer enjoying Super Bowl weekend trip
- Savannah teen battling cancer surprised with Super Bowl tickets
- Dream Come True: Savannah teen battling cancer ready for Super Bowl
- Community raises thousands of dollars for Savannah teen battling cancer
- Chiefs celebrate Super Bowl championship
- Crews battle fire in downtown Savannah
- BFIT CrossFit raising funds for sheriff's deputy battling cancer
- Super Bowl LIV averaged 102 million viewers
- Local businesses celebrate Chiefs Super Bowl run