(CLINTON COUNTY, Mo.) A Lathrop woman was injured when her vehicle rear-ended a school bus, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
The accident happened on MO 33 near Holt in Clinton County around 8:00 a.m. Thursday.
Troopers said 23-year-old Ruth Lawson was going southbound when she rear-ended a bus that was stopping to load children.
Lawson was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.
No one else was hurt.
Troopers said Lawson was not wearing a seat belt.
- School bus involved in crash in Clinton County
- Winston Woman Killed in Clinton County Crash
- Woman sustains serious injuries in Clinton County crash
- KC lawyer calls on schools to learn from bus crash
- Clinton County cuts into public safety budget
- Back-to-School brush up for school bus drivers
- Multiple Tractor Trailers Involved in Crash on I-35 in Daviess County
- 2 Vehicles Involved in Crash on Highway 59
- Four vehicles involved in hit-and-run crash
- Man seriously injured after crash involving a horse-drawn carriage