(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) All ramps at U.S. Route 36 and Route 759 are now open after MoDOT officials said special equipment had to be brought in to help remove a commercial vehicle stuck on the ramp in that area.
MoDOT said the ramp was closed for several hours until the vehicle was eventually freed.
Both the on and off ramps at Highway 36 on the Missouri River Bridge were closed earlier Monday as the semi made its way across the bridge. However, these ramps are now back open.
Crews from the Missouri Department of Transportation and the Missouri State Highway Patrol worked to clear the vehicle.
- Semi Moving Large Equipment Stuck on Ramp
- Vandals Damage Construction Equipment
- City council approves grant for playground equipment
- District Semi-Finals Wrap-Up
- At-Large Candidate Claims Council Seat
- Suspect At-Large after Assaulting Multiple Officers
- Lightning strike sends large tree into home
- KDOT to close ramps from Highway 36 overnight to Elwood
- Construction to close I-229 ramp in St. Joseph beginning Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances ramp-up late Tuesday