(ATCHISON CO., Mo.) A semi-truck driver was life-flighted to Omaha after being ejected from his truck on Wednesday.
The accident happened at 12:50 p.m.
Dalton Hudson, of Rock Port, was driving north on Route N, six miles east of Fairfax when he went off the east side of the road, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Hudson then over corrected, returned to the road, and the freightliner then overturned on to the its passenger side.
He was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the truck and landed off the east side of the road.
Hudson was transported by Atchison-Holt Ambulance to Fairfax Hospital with serious injuries. Later Hudson was life-flighted to Nebraska Medicine in Omaha.
- Semi-truck driver life-flighted after ejected from truck
- Driver ejected, killed in crash near Tarkio
- Semi Truck Plows into Side of Dearborn Trex Mart
- Train crashes into two semi trucks; no injuries
- Semi-truck flips over on I-29 Tuesday morning
- Truck Carrying Bees Overturns
- Report: Tow truck driver killed every 6 days in U.S.
- Driver of truck submerged in Missouri River found safe
- Tow truck drivers stay busy during snow storm
- MoDOT truck overturns on highway