(PLATTE COUNTY, Mo.) A semi-truck flipped over on I-29 in Platte County Tuesday morning and the driver sustained minor injuries.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, a semi-truck was driving south on I-29 when it traveled off the right side of the roadway and overturned.
The incident took place at the 24 mile marker at 6:26 a.m.
The driver, 70-year-old Darrel Walters, was transported to North Kansas City Hospital by ambulance with minor injuries. He was wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
There were no other vehicles involved in the crash.
The scene was assisted by the Platte County Sheriff's Office.
- Semi-truck flips over on I-29 Tuesday morning
- No injuries reported after semi-truck flips on its side on I-29
- Driver injured after semi overturns on I-29 in Platte County
- Traffic diverted off I-29 after truck overturns near Faucett
- 3 injured after truck pulling camper flips on Highway 36
- Semi-truck driver life-flighted after ejected from truck
- MODOT Vehicle Involved in Accident on I-29
- Multi-vehicle crash closes northbound I-29
- I-29 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- 1 injured in rollover crash on I-29