In a late night session over the weekend, the Senate passed the "Tax Cuts and Jobs Act" narrowly by 51 to 49 vote.
The House of Representatives will now have to vote on its own Tax Reform Bill before the Senate and House work out the differences in their respective bills.
Posted: Dec 4, 2017 4:04 PM
- Senate Passes Tax Reform Bill
- Senate bill aims to lower sales tax
- Missouri Senate passes sweeping anti-abortion bill
- Voters pass CIP tax
- Senate unanimously passes a bill making Juneteenth a federal holiday
- Local Economist Weighs in on Trump's Tax Reform Plan
- Doniphan County passes countywide retailers' sales tax
- House Democrats aim to vote soon on police reform bill
- Alabama Senate passes near-total abortion ban
- Missouri House Passes Medical Marijuana Bill
Scroll for more content...