Northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri got hit with a line of strong to severe storms on Wednesday night.
The KQ2 Weather Team got numerous reports of hail and strong winds up to 60-70 mph. The National Weather Service Office based out of Kansas City did get a couple of significant storm reports including, four power poles down in Nodaway County. There were also numerous campers over turned and singles ripped off houses in Big Lake in Holt County.
- Severe Weather Hits Northwest Missouri
- Northwest Runs Past Missouri Western
- Record Corn Harvest Expected in Northwest Missouri
- Governor visits northwest Missouri ahead of Missouri River flooding
- KQ2 Forecast: Parts of northwest Missouri under T-Storm watch
- Northwest Missouri driving fatalities up 15 percent in 2018
- Wintry mix leads to hazardous roads across northwest Missouri
- LATEST: Flooding leads to additional road closings in northwest Missouri
- Congressman Graves visits flooded areas of northwest Missouri Thursday
- Sen. Blunt visits flood damaged areas in northwest Missouri