After a night of stormy and rainy weather, we're still dealing with a few scattered showers & storms this Tuesday morning. We'll still have some slight chances through early Tuesday afternoon as our storm system exits the region. Temperatures will be a bit cooler but still above normal with highs in the upper 70s thanks to our winds switching up to the northeast.
The rest of the workweek features much drier weather Wednesday through Friday. Better chances for showers and storms returns on Friday night and into Satiurday. High temperatures will also warm back up to the middle and upper 80s.
By Sunday, we'll see partly sunny skies making way for a dry start to the new workweek. Temperatures will once again cool back down to the 70s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Slight Chance of Storms for Tuesday
- Slight Storm Chance on Saturday
- Slight Shower Chances Thursday
- Slight Storm Chances as We End the Workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances return on Tuesday
- Hot Temps and Storm Chances for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Slight chance of rain for Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Dense fog then slight chances of showers & storms for Thursday
- Chance For Storms Continues
- Storm Chances Early Sunday