We'll see a mix of sun and clouds with a few isolated showers pop up this Thursday afternoon as a cold front pushes through Missouri. Not expecting a ton of rain, but a shower here or there is possible. Highs will still be above average & warm, but a bit cooler as it has been lately in the upper 80s.
Heading into Friday and the weekend, it will be warm with highs in the lower to middle 90s. But getting into Sunday, we see high temperatures falling into the 80s. Friday will be a sunnyend to the workweek, but there is a chance for a few showers & thunderstorms late Friday night into Saturday morning but Sunday is looking nice with sunny skies. Good news is no severe weather is expected but we'll keep you updated.
Early next week is looking quiet with mostly sunny skies. It will still be abover average with highs in the middle 80s to lower 90s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Slight Storm Chances as We End the Workweek
- Some Storm Chances to End Workweek
- Storm Chances to End the Workweek
- Slight Storm Chance on Saturday
- Slight Shower Chances Thursday
- Slight Chance of Storms for Tuesday
- Storm Chances to Start New Workweek
- Still Watching Snow Chances for New Workweek
- Rain chances and cooler temperatures this workweek
- A Nice End to the Workweek