Photo Gallery 11 Images
(DONIPHAN COUNTY, Kan.) Social media is providing a look at some of the extensive damage left behind by record-level flooding in parts of northeast Kansas.
Facebook posts by Taylor Seed Farms in White Cloud show floodwaters covering buildings. Other pictures show the damage done to Highway 7 one mile north of Iowa Point.
The Kansas Department of Transportation also tweeted out pictures of the damage caused by high waters on K-7 south of Mill Creek in Doniphan County.
KDOT said the highway will remain closed for repairs.
Share your pictures in the comments section below.
- Social media gives look at extensive damage left behind by flooding in Doniphan County, Kansas
- Burn Ban Issued for Doniphan County, Kansas
- Hail, winds damage farms in Doniphan County
- Mobile pantry comes to Doniphan county
- Man critically injured in Doniphan County fight
- Doniphan County fight victim pronounced dead
- Doniphan County passes countywide retailers' sales tax
- 2 Injured in Crash on Highway 36 in Doniphan County
- St. Joseph man sentenced in Doniphan County murder case
- Investigation leads to charges for Doniphan County deputy