ST. JOSEPH, MO
The St. Joseph Catholic Schools announced a new partnership with each other. The elementary schools are partnering with Bishop LeBlond High School for a new website and marketing campaign.
In an effort to educate parents about different educational options for their children, the campaign will include a new website, social media accounts, and a billboard on the Belt Highway.
It is the first time the schools have all come together to unify resources that promote Catholic education.
You can visit their new website at stjosephcatholicschools.com.
- St. Joseph Catholic Schools Announce New Partnership
- Vote disbands Downtown Partnership in St. Joseph
- Mosaic Announces Partnership with Apple
- St. Joseph School District Announces New Superintendent
- Finalists Announced for Next St. Joseph Superintendent
- Local Attorney Announces Candidacy for St. Joseph School Board
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph celebrates pride
- St. Joseph School District Fights the Flu